About McVay Real Estate School
McVay School is proud to continue the legacy of C. David McVay School. Our family-owned and operated school offers Real Estate continuing education and pre-licensing online courses. We’re delighted to maintain the excellent level of customer service and quality education you’ve come to expect from the school since it was founded.
The legacy on which our school was founded.
Since 1967, I have been in the real estate industry and have enjoyed every minute of it including selling, brokering and teaching during the good times and bad.
As long as you believe in me, I will do my best for you!
C. David McVay
C. David McVay is a professional educator who sends his message through the truest form of effective communication: heart, humor, entertainment & enjoyable stories. His Real Estate School has been known throughout Arizona for these qualities since 1985.
- Former Lecturer- University of Arizona
- Former Member- MLS President’s Club (#1 Listing Agent)
- Former Owner- Century 21, Frontier, a National Award-Winning Office
- Former Training Director, ERA
- Director of Education- Red Carpet Council
- Served as Senior Vice President for First American Title, State Marketing
- Former Vice President of LandAmerica Financial Corp, State Marketing
We offer online courses that will fulfill the requirements of renewing your Arizona Real Estate license. We make these courses available to the Real Estate professional who prefers to renew their license whenever and wherever it suits their needs. Our online courses are mobile-friendly with local tech support and are just another way that we strive to serve the Real Estate community!