All Real Estate course material for McVay Online was written by a Real Estate Broker with a Law Degree
Arizona Real Estate Pre-Licensing Courses
C. David McVay Real Estate School Offers:
- Online courses are a convenient alternative to fulfill your Arizona Real Estate Pre-Licensing requirements.
- You can order and complete the courses at any time from the comforts of your home!
- Approved by Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE).
- All Online Courses are compatible with mobile devices
McVay Online through Bohler Institute for Continuing Education
Includes EVERYTHING you need as a prerequisite to sitting for your state-administered licensing exam:
• Licensing Orientation
• Online 90-Hour Course
• Online 6-Hour Contract Writing Course
• Online Exam Preparation Program with Customizable Test Builder
*Full Description of Licensing Procedures is included in the Course Orientation
Over 1,000 questions, answers and explanations all geared toward helping you pass the state-administered Arizona Real Estate Licensing Exam.
Custom interactive practice exams with instant grading and explained answers, exams built by category, topics match state exam and full real estate glossary.
This course fulfills the 6-hour contract writing prerequisite to licensing. The course reviews the Arizona Association of REALTORS® READE form, Listing Agreement, Buyer-Broker Employment Agreement, and Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract, and describes the best practices to complete these forms.
Looking for Arizona Real Estate Continuing Education Online Courses? We have those too!